Wednesday, January 11, 2012

christmas film: THE HOLIDAY

  THE HOLIDAY
 
AMANDA:

Hello, my name is Amanda and I live in America. I was a workaholic woman, so I wanted to change. I wanted to do something different, a different holiday. So now, I’m going to explain one of the best holidays that I’ve never had. All starts because, one day, my boyfriend and I argued very much and finally, we splited up. Then, I decided to do a holiday without boys. So, I was looking on differents websites and finally I found a house in England. It was very beautiful. Later, I was chatting with the owner of the house. She was a nice girl called Iris, and so fast as we could, we changed our home (only for a few days) and our lives.
When I arrived at Iris’ home all was so rare. But later, I loved everything! One day, when I was in the house, someone knocked the door. He was Iris’ brother,Graham. He was very handsome. Although I wanted a holiday without boys…he was incredibly beautiful. I invited to come in and we were talking and drinking some wine.
At the end, we fell in love. When I had to leave, I was crying. Then I knew that I was definitly in love with Graham. Right now, I am in a relation ship with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment