Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The holiday: Graham

Hi, my name is Graham. I live in England. I've got two daughters and I'm a widower. The lasr Christmas holiday was fantastic. I met my actual girlfriend.  Now, I'm going to explain how everythimg happened.
All starts one day that I went to my sister's home. When I knocked the door, someone who I didn't know opened thw door. She was an American girl, called Amanda. She changed her home(only for a few days) with Iris, my sister. Amanda was very beautiful. She invited me to come in. We were talking and drinking some wine. 
We were talking a lot every day and we met sometimes.Finally we fell in love.
At the end, when she had to leave,  we said goodbye and we promised that we'll talk everyday. When she was in the taxi, I cried very much, but suddenly, she came into the house and she invited me to celebrate the New year's Eve with her, my sister and also, with her boyfriend Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment