Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is internet addiction really a problem?

I agree with HerGazza! Because if you became an intenet addict finally you will believe that the real life doesn't exist. It can be an illness,but if you know how to use it, it can be a good thing for work, for learning...I also agree with Marky002 that intenet, maybe, is more interesting than the real live.
I use internet to disconnect from the real life, to listen to the music or do my homework... I think that the internet is more addictive than TV because with the internet you can do a lot of things and on the Tv you can only watch: soap operas, films, the news...
From what I've seen there are more internet all the time and now, they have an illness of internet.
The people who use so much internet should ask for help to their parents.
They have to know that real life also exists!

No comments:

Post a Comment